Check in at 3pm.
Check out at 11am.
Your card details will be required to secure your booking.
Because of our small size, cancellations and alterations affect us significantly. We therefore adhere to a strict cancellation policy and only notifications made via email will be accepted.
- If you wish to cancel your booking we must receive notice in writing to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation seven days or more before check-in: no charge.
- Cancellation from seven days before and up to 24 hours before check-in: first night will be charged.
- Cancellation 23 hours before check-in or in case of no show: the full stay booked will be charged.
- If your stay is reduced after you have arrived, full payment will be required for the outstanding amount.
- Our guests staying on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis include an allowance allocated towards dining from our A La Carte menu in our main restaurant (Supplement charges may apply). There is no refund or discounts for meals not taken by guests and lunch cannot be taken in place of dinner. A table will be reserved in the restaurant for your evening meal, but it is advised to specify a preferred time for the meal, to avoid disappointment as the restaurant can get busy.
Special Offers and Advance Purchase
- Advance purchase rates and special offers are subject to availability and only 1 offer can be applied to each stay.
- All reservations are fully prepaid at the time of booking. Advance purchase and Special offers are non-refundable and non-amendable.
- Your room rate will be confirmed at the time of booking; we regret that we cannot change the rate or terms of your stay once a booking has been confirmed.
- We strongly recommend that you take out private travel insurance for your holiday to protect you from unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation charges.
If you are travelling with children, or would like a room to accommodate more than two people, we ask all our guests to notify us at the time of booking, so we can advise if we have a suitable room available. The comfort of all guests is our priority, and we only have a limited number of rooms available that can accommodate more than two people. Additional charges are as follows:
- Cots - No charge. Please do request when booking so we can ensure we have one available.
- 3-12 years £25 per night - includes breakfast
- Children over 12 years of age must be accommodated in their own bed. Our z-beds are not suitable for children over 12 years of age.