Check in at 3pm.
Check out at 11am.
Your card details will be required to secure your booking.
Because of our small size, cancellations and alterations affect us significantly. We therefore adhere to a strict cancellation policy and only notifications made via email will be accepted.
- Cancellation seven days or more before check in: no charge.
- Cancellation from seven days before and up to 24 hours before check-in: first night will be charged.
- Cancellation 23 hours before check in or in case of no show: the full stay booked will be charged.
- If your stay is reduced after you have arrived, full payment will be required for the outstanding amount.
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rate includes en-suite room for two people, full Cornish breakfast for two, 2 x course dinner plus coffee/ tea for two people. A table will be reserved in the restaurant for your evening meal, but it is advised to specify a preferred time for the meal, to avoid disappointment as the restaurant can get busy.
If you are travelling with children, or would like a room to accommodate more than two people, we ask all our guests to notify us at the time of booking, so we can advise if we have a suitable room available. The comfort of all guests is our priority, and we only have a limited number of rooms available that can accommodate more than two people. Additional charges are as follows:
- Cots £10 per entire stay
- 3-10 years £10 per night - includes breakfast
- 11-16 years £20 per night - includes breakfast
- 17 years upwards = extra adult £40 per night - includes breakfast